- Practice stress management techniques like meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises to reduce stress and anxiety that might be affecting your libido. These activities can enhance your mood and make you feel better in your body.
- Communicate openly with your partner about your concerns and desires. Create a safe and supportive environment for these conversations, being an open-minded and compassionate listener. Sometimes it's best to talk outside the bedroom, in a casual setting when you are both relaxed, like on a walk, a drive or time alone after the kids are in bed.
- Experiment with sensuality as you rediscover your body and what feels right to you now, which will be different than when you were younger. Activities like masturbation or sensual bathing is a great place to start and can be done solo or with your partner. Consider trying waterproof sensual massagers.
- Stay physically active since regular exercise improves blood circulation, boosts mood, and enhances overall well-being, which can positively affect libido. This will also positively affect the healthy functioning of your sexual organs like the natural production of vaginal lubrication and erection strength and longevity.
- Spice things up by introducing variety and novelty into the bedroom to create new excitement, both mentally and physically. Trying something new can be as simple as introducing a new sex position, having fun experimenting with a couple's sex toy, or using GoLove CBD Intimate Serum, which will make sex more comfortable and pleasurable—for both of you.
It’s important to be patient and compassionate with yourself and your partner, as libido can fluctuate naturally through the phases of life and can take time to re-awaken. Remember that sexual desire is influenced by various factors, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. The key is to listen to your body, communicate openly, and create an environment that fosters emotional and physical intimacy.
Remember that the journey to awakening libido is unique for each individual. Be patient with yourself and make choices that resonate with your needs and preferences. If your concerns persist, don't hesitate to seek professional guidance to address specific challenges and receive tailored recommendations for enhancing your sexual well-being.